Sunday, January 3, 2016

How Much Does A Mini Trampoline Cost

Trampolines come in different sizes and uses covering a wide range of prices. Among such there are mini trampolines that also have different uses like for workouts or for use by kids. But then if you are looking for an exercise trampoline the question is how much does a mini trampoline cost?
Pure Fun 40-Inch Mini Trampoline cost
Pure Fun 40-Inch Mini Trampoline
Brand - Pure Fun
Model - 9003MT
ListPrice - $69.99
Price - $49.99
Bookmark and Share

Source:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDzYcsMB1t4
a great value
Purchased the trampoline for my kids (7 and 12) and for me. After reading reviews of different trampolines, I purchased this one because it appeared to be big enough without being too big, sturdy and easy to assemble. It’s a perfect size, very sturdy, and the only assembly was to attach the legs. My kids love jumping on it, and I love exercising on it; I have joint problems,so it’s hard for me to run on hard surfaces.
Finally Found a Metal Spring Trampoline
“I’ve been exercising on this for about 4 months. I had a nordictrack trampoline previous to this one and liked it a lot. The Pure Fun is similar but a softer bounce.

I feel lucky to have found this trampoline since I could not find a trampoline with metal springs in any of my local stores.
I liked the fact that it was not a big assembly job. Just screw on the legs – done.
Good Trampoline – reasonable price. Overall I have been satisfied with my purchase.”


from Trampolines For Sale http://ift.tt/1OEukwf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment